Wednesday 21 March 2012

Of Ears!

Took off the last of her ear form from her floppy ear today, and both ears are standing great. Going to continue with the gelatine for the rest of the week since there is no harm done. After this, will be working on lots of handling practice with her ears, since I've only really touched them to put glue on, drop cleaning supplies in, and peel glue off. She is okay with me petting them, but a bit leery if I reach over with both hands purposefully. I know I would be too after all I've done to her! 

The one on the left is her today. The one on the right is her 2 months ago, at 5 months old. Is she aging? 


She had quite an exciting day of eating today. Ate pizza crust from the sidewalk, shards of a beer bottle, 4 slices of bread to cushion the shard, and some ice cream while I struggled with her ears. Luckily, girly was still attacking her kibble with fervor at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment