Sunday 5 February 2012

Sunday Morning Socialization

I woke up late this morning at 10:30, a bit later than usual. I thought pupper was relatively well-behaved this morning in her crate. But alas, what I thought was well-behaved was just time spent quietly scheming. I opened the crate door, and she bolted to a corner of my room and snatched one of my old socks. Then proceeded to wedge her in the most awkward spot possible to avoid persecution.



I wanted to procrastinate from reading audit so I took her on a 2 hour morning walk downtown.

There were TONS of people. Pupper is SLIGHTLY calmer around people now, but if they show just the slightest interest in interacting with her, she'll still start bouncing off their legs. Oh well, better extra friendly than reactive.She was okay on leash, but pulled when something exciting was in front.

We met horses for the first time!!



They were really calm and majestic. Pupper, like always, was DYING to meet them.

She's dead in her crate right now from all the adventure, and will be crated from 1PM - 5PM to help maintain my school day schedule.

2 comments:

  1. Why would she wedge into somewhere she has no obvious escape from? These are not very well thought out tactics at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She can jump out and go over the mattress. But this was early morning and she wasn't feeling defiant so she backed herself out.

      Delete